We are very happy to finally be able to perform for you again!
In cooperation with the health authorities, we have developed a comprehensive safety concept so that you can enjoy great performances at English Theatre Berlin | International Performing Arts Center without a second thought. The health of our audience, artists and staff is, of course, our highest priority. A number of things have changed: the performances are shorter, we have reduced the number of seats by more than a third and, unfortunately, we have closed our bar in the lobby.
Please help us to implement our safety concept by noting the following points:
- Please book your tickets online.
- Our box office opens at 7:30 pm.
- Please pay without using cash as much as possible.
- Bear in mind that only people from the same household may sit next to each other.
- We are obligated to maintain a list of all of our visitors. This is why the information of all guests is collected over the course of online ticket purchases and at the box office.
- The list of visitors includes the following information: first name and last name, complete address or email and telephone number.
- We ask visitors who have had contact with someone infected with COVID-19 in the last 14 days or are displaying symptoms themselves to please stay at home.
When visiting English Theatre Berlin | International Performing Arts Center:
- Please maintain a distance of 1.5 meters from other audience members.
- Please wear a mask during your entire visit until you are seated.
- You are first allowed to remove your mask once you have taken your seat and all audience members have taken their seats.
- If you must leave your seat during the performance, you must wear your mask.
- We will provide masks for visitors who do not bring one with them.
- Please take all of your possessions with you to your seat.
- Please note all written instructions in the theater.
- Please use the hand disinfectant located at the entrance to the lobby.
- We assure you that all publicly accessible spaces receive thorough cleaning and ventilation.
ETB | IPAC received Covid-19 related support from