Looking for a Set Designer and Costume Designer
We are currently looking for a SET DESIGNER and COSTUME DESIGNER to work with us on our production YOU-ME-HUMAN-TREE to be performed between October 2 and 10, 2020.
This exciting project explores the interrelations between humans and trees and has been part of an ongoing community research project since February this year.
– Opportunity to work with us to execute our preexisting simple design concept
– Room for you to bring your own creative flair and ideas
– Responsible for creating and setting-up onstage video projection
– Chance to work creatively with covid-19 restrictions/hygiene requirements
– Opportunity to work with the preexisting ideas of our community ensemble
– Required to use as many recycled and upcycled materials as possible
– Make-up skills are a plus
– Access to our costume stock at ETB | IPAC
We would prefer to hire one artist to work with us on both SET and COSTUME DESIGN, however feel free to apply for just one role. Each of these positions features a 300 EUR (brutto) fee.
To apply, please send an email outlining your interest in the project, your experience and a link to your website/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org